14 Feb Join Our Team!
The Nepean Skating Club is seeking an enthusiastic, courteous and efficient Customer Service Representative to join our team on a permanent, part-time basis.
We are a club with more than 50 years of history, operating primarily out of the Nepean Sportsplex in west Ottawa. We offer a variety of programs ranging from Learn to Skate classes for all ages to competitive figure skating and serve over 1,000 members.
Reporting to the Office Manager and the Board of Directors, the Customer Service Representative (CSR) is key to the overall successful operation of the club. Primarily, the CSR will be responsible for providing fast, friendly service to assist our clients.
- Responds to client requests and answers questions
- Identifies opportunities to communicate important information to members of the Club and drafts email, web and social media messaging
- Assists with other Office tasks under the direction of the Office Manager
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work closely with all club members
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with MS Office suite, specifically excel
- Familiarity with the sport of figure skating and with Skate Canada programming is a definite asset
This is a part time, permanent position requiring up to 20 hours per week, with availability in the late afternoon and early evening during the weekdays and mornings until mid afternoon on Saturdays..
The Nepean Skating Club offers competitive remuneration, commensurate with experience.
Please express your interest by sending resumes and cover letters in confidence to Carrie Rivers at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit our club web site at www.nepeanskatingclub.com.