25 Oct Guest Coaching at the Nepean Skating Club
The Nepean Skating Club (NSC) welcomes coaches to teach their skaters during our ice sessions. A guest coach is a Skate Canada professional coach or a non-resident coach* who does not have a contract with the NSC
- All guest coaches must adhere to the following requirements:
- Obtain NSC Board approval to be a guest coach by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. The request must include their current Skate Canada professional coach membership card or equivalent for non-resident coaches.
- Ensure that their skaters are properly registered for the sessions, that all forms are completed and fees are paid prior to taking the ice. Click here for information on Guest Skating at the Nepean Skating Club.
- Agree to abide by the Club By-laws and Policies, and Skate Canada’s Rules, Regulations and Policies including the Coaches Code of Ethics Policy.
- Provide a copy of their current Skate Canada professional coach membership card to the NSC annually.
The NSC will rescind its approval of any guest coach who does not adhere to these requirements.
* A non-resident coach resides outside of Canada. In accordance with Skate Canada rule 2401, non-resident coaches cannot teach for more than a continuous period of two months in any one calendar year.